Space Camp Robotics trainees learn their ideas can become a reality as they use robotic technologies to create engineering solutions to real-world problems. Trainees work as a team to build and test their own designs in air, land and sea challenges. The week culminates in a spirited contest as trainees compete with the robots they built, programmed and tested.
- Learn engineering, programming and wireless control concepts using LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 technology.
- Put these concepts to the test as you design, build, program and test land-based robots to compete on the Challenge Table!
- Use series circuits to build your own LED flashlight that you can take home!
- Create and pilot underwater robots using the SeaPerch ROV system.
- Train in the art of flying Unmanned Aerial Systems using RealFlight drone simulations!
Arrival Window: Sunday, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
Program Orientation:Sunday, 4:00 p.m. (CST)
Graduation Ceremony: Friday, 9 – 10 a.m. (CST)
If you are scheduling a Friday departure flight for your child, please allow three hours from the end of graduation until the flight time.
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights