Frequently Asked Questions
Traveling to and from Camp:
Staying at Camp:
- Will my child get sick on the simulators?
- Where do campers sleep during camp?
- What if my child gets homesick?
- Does Space Camp have a Lost and Found?
- Does my child have to stay overnight at camp?
- Do you still offer day camp programs?
- Can I visit my child at Camp?
- Can I send a care package or letter to my camper?
- Can I request my child’s Habitat room?
- Can I call my child at camp?
Registration and Account Information:
- Who do I contact for questions about my account?
- Who can come to Space Camp?
- What is the payment submission deadline?
- What is the camp media release?
- What if I need to change my child’s camp dates?
- What are the form submission deadlines?
- I am interested in bringing a large group to Camp. How do I organize my group?
- How do I make a buddy request for my child and his/her friend?
- Can I come to Space Camp if I don’t live in the United States?