Family Space Camp® is an adventure the whole family can enjoy! Parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all invited to bring your future astronaut, engineer or scientist and explore everything Space Camp has to offer!
Planning your trip this summer? Arrive early, and eat lunch with an astronaut before your program begins!*
- Launch on simulated missions to the International Space Station and beyond!
- Train like an astronaut on the Multi-Axis Trainer!
- Construct and launch your own model rocket!
- Learn about the past, present and future of space exploration.
Arrival Window: Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. (CST)
Program Orientation: Friday, 1:30 p.m. (CST)
Graduation Ceremony: Sunday, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (CST)
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Padlock for your locker
- Toiletries: soap, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush
- Hair brush/comb
- Towels and washcloths
- Appropriate clothing for changing weather conditions
- During the months of November - February, please bring a jacket, sweatshirt or coat, gloves and hat
- Water bottle
- Close-toe shoes (required for some simulators)
- Flip flops or shower shoes
- Change or $1 bills for vending machines
- Cameras and Video Cameras are encouraged
Nuts and nut-containing items are NOT allowed in any Space Camp trainee areas of the Space Camp Crew Galley (dining area). Any nut products brought in will be confiscated and disposed of immediately and without reimbursement.
Space Camp and the U.S. Space & Rocket Center are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
* Additional fee applies.