Robotics Academy tests the next generation of engineers, designers and gear heads with real-world applications of science, technology, engineering and math. Trainees learn advanced concepts in air, land and sea challenges as teams compete for the Robotics Prime Contract.
- Program robots to interact with the world using a variety of sensors and motors.
- Choose from various advanced lessons in building robotic attachments, programming with sensors and data functions, or using both tactile and hands-free human interface devices.
- Create your own customized LED cannon using series or parallel circuits that you can take home!
- Use the binary number system and logic functions to understand how machines “think.”
- Design, build and pilot underwater robots using the SeaPerch ROV system!
- Train in cutting edge, custom-designed Unmanned Aerial Systems simulations!
Arrival Window: Sunday, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (CST)
Program Orientation: 2:00 p.m. (CST)
Graduation Ceremony: Friday, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (CST)
If you are scheduling a Friday departure flight for your child, please allow three hours from the end of graduation until the flight time.
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights