The $50 registration fee is non-refundable.
In the event you must cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund as defined below:
Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee is non-refundable
Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made
90% of tuition paid will be refunded if written notice is received no later than eight weeks prior to session start date (Individual bookings only)
Cancellations received within eight or less weeks of session start date forfeit full tuition
Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician's written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund
Cancellations due to personal reasons, etc. will not receive a refund
Trainees who leave during a session WILL NOT receive a refund
All session transfer requests must be received no later than two weeks prior to scheduled start date
Reservations made less than eight weeks prior to start date may request to transfer the camp if notification is given two weeks prior to scheduled start date
Transfers may be made one-time for no fee. Additional transfers are $25.
We reserve the right to cancel a session date if participation numbers are not adequate. You may select an alternative session date, or you may request a full refund of tuition paid. Cancellations of sessions will occur a minimum of four weeks prior to the session.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required to qualify for the group rate. Call 1-800-637-7223 for pricing for groups with fewer than 16 participants.
- In order to better ensure your group can attend camp on your preferred dates, it is best to reserve your session at least six months in advance. Please be aware that some weeks in the busiest times may fill prior to six months in advance; therefore, your preferred week may not be available if you wait to book within six months of your selected date.
Payment schedule is determined by the start date of Camp. Full payment must be received by the Space Camp Group Reservations Office by the due date. Failure to submit payment or follow other established guidelines could result in cancellation of the group reservation. Payment schedule is as follows:
- $150 nonrefundable registration fee is due within 10 days of booking a group reservation.
- In addition to the $150 group registration fee, groups requesting 32 or more slots in May, June and July are subject to paying a 50% deposit within 10 business days of date confirmation in order to secure requested slots.
- 50% of total balance is due no later than 120 days before arrival.
- Remaining balance due no later than 90 days before arrival.
- Registration must be complete due no later than 30 days before arrival. Late additions (within 30 days of Camp start date) will result in a $25 late fee per occurrence.
- Groups have a grace period of 10 business days to remit their payment without penalty. Late payment fees: 1% of the payment due will be added for groups whose payment is received after the grace period (For example: If your payment due is $5,000, the late fee will be $50.)
In the event you cancel your reservation, refunds are defined below:
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing.
- Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made. If the payment was made by school check, then we must refund the school and the school must refund the student. If the payment was made by credit card, then the refund will be credited back to the card.
- 25% of tuition will be forfeited if written notice is received between 60 and 90 days before the Camp start date.
- 60% of tuition will be forfeited if written notice is received between 30 and 60 days before Camp start date.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of session start date forfeit full tuition.
- Request for cancellation due to illness, accident, death in the family or withdrawal from school requires documentation. Upon receipt of documentation, a full refund will be issued. Verification must be received no later than 30 days after the scheduled Camp date.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- Trainees who leave during a Camp session will not receive a refund.
Please call 1-800-637-7223 if you have any questions on these policies.