The $50 registration fee is non-refundable.
In the event you must cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund as defined below:
- Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made
- 90% of tuition paid will be refunded if written notice is received no later than eight weeks prior to session start date (Individual bookings only)
- Cancellations received within eight or less weeks of session start date foreit full tuition
- Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician's written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund
- Cancellations due to personal reasons, etc. will not receive a refund
- Trainees who leave during a session WILL NOT receive a refund
- All session transfer requests must be received no later than two weeks prior to scheduled start date
- Reservations made less than eight weeks prior to start date may request to transfer the camp if notification is given two weeks prior to scheduled start date
- Transfers may be made one-time for no fee. Additional transfers are $25.
We reserve the right to cancel a session date if participation numbers are not adequate. You may select an alternative session date, or you may request a full refund of tuition paid. Cancellations of sessions will occur a minimum of four weeks prior to the session.